Who we are
Our website address is kiddiezoom Pakistan.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
Using our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. It can be used to contact to you or identify you. It’s called Personal Data.
Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- First name & last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
- We may also collect information, how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version.
- The pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
- Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- And you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Examples of Cookies we use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
4. Use of Data
Kiddiezoom uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
5. Transfer Of Data
- Your information including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers. That located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
1. Legal Requirements
Kiddiezoom may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Kiddiezoom
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
2. Security Of Data
- The security of your data is important to us and also remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Service Providers
Service Providers Means
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
5. Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
6. Children’s Privacy
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
- If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Kiddiezoom’s Support Team will let you know via email or a prominent notice on our Service.
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us
Effective date: March 01, 2019